woensdag 11 januari 2012

Outfit : Converse sneakers

Next Tuesday I have 2 exams, so the next couple days I would be home. So I was wearing a comfortable outfit. It was a long time ago I wore my converse sneakers and I thought it was time to wear them again. The weather outside is really warm for the time of the year, but I don't complain , I love warm temperatures. You also start to see my ombre hair .. Well 3 months ago I went to the hairdresser and I asked for ombre hair, but he said I wouldn't look that nice if he colored only the bottom of my hair. So he colored my hair in a lighter color and told me it had to grow out his self. So this is the result so far.
Here is my comfy and study outfit :



I wear: pants: zara, shirt, blazer & scarf: H&M and shoes: converse


Kisses Ellen


1 opmerking:

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment. I will visite your site soon.

Disqus for Fashion to Impress